Friday, January 15, 2010

01.15.2010 - 2.52 miles in 29min

good morning everyone, i trust that you are all doing well this morning. it was an early one for me and my wife this morning. we got to the gym and it was still dark and in the next 29 minutes the sun made an appearance. it was so very cold still outside, but the promise of warmer weather is on the way.

i hate it when me ipod dies though. that was the case this morning which made the hill run variable setting on the treadmill a little less bearable. i guess that's the least of my concerns. we'll be heading up to the great state of SC today for a staff retreat. should be a blast, but before that i have to get some stuff done at the hizzouse (slang). anyway, i'm still trucking along and will update you guys on the long run from this weekend. wish me luck

No comments:

this is me

My photo
atlanta, GA, United States
a husband, friend and follower of christ

twitter