Monday, March 1, 2010

The Longest Run to Date

well well well. i can't believe it, but today was the longest run that i have ever had. i ran almost 11 miles with my wife at my side. i was so proud of her. she did so good. 2 hours or running seemed so far off and something that was so impossible, but today we proved that we could do it.

it was not easy by any means, but we were able to complete the task and move through it. my feet definitely felt the distance and my calves were feeling pretty tight, but everything else did just fine. i thought that maybe my knees would be hurting, but it felt decent. i am so excited to be able to run through the finish line with my wife by my side. i know there is no way i could do this on my own. i love her dearly, so much.

thanks babe for being right there by my side and i hope that i have helped you accomplish something great too.

No comments:

this is me

My photo
atlanta, GA, United States
a husband, friend and follower of christ

twitter