Saturday, April 24, 2010

Baseball Stadiums

if you know me, you might know that i am a baseball fan. i love being able to go to stadiums and enjoy seeing them and watching fans. for my honeymoon last year i stopped at 5 different ball parks and enjoyed that with my wonderful wife.

this last week the Rockies were in town so we went to see them against the Braves. it was a sad game for the Rockies, but the next night they threw a no-hitter. man i wish i had been there for that game. anyway, i got to the part early and enjoyed walking around and seeing what shots i could find. an all-access pass would be so cool to get in places and see things most people don't. anyway, i hope you enjoy our day

No comments:

this is me

My photo
atlanta, GA, United States
a husband, friend and follower of christ

twitter